Brad Lea - Covid-19 "Navigating Business & Sales In A Pandemic"
On today’s show we are chatting with Brad Lea, one of today’s most leading authorities’s on web-based training. Brad’s leadership has been instrumental in helping guide some of today’s most effective and productive sales professionals worldwide. Brad is passionate about helping companies discover and develop additional recurring revenue models and improving existing systems and processes.
Brad has revolutionized the online training world with his gold standard training through his LightSpeed VT training system. Brad has a wealth of knowledge and discusses some key concepts about building your innovating your and adapting your business plans in these times.
“People say, you know, it's the strongest that survive. It's not, it's not the strongest. It's not the smartest. It's the one most quickly to adapt and that's why I tell people like, quit contemplating why it's happening, but just realize it's happened.” Brad Lea
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to innovate and adapt your business
- How a real training system works
- What the difference between a good salesperson and a bad salesperson
- How to properly deliver value to your clients
- How to sell and persuade and close sales
- Why you need to be genuinely authentic
- Why some people are unhappy
- How the million-dollar morning will affect your business
- How to build confidence
Contact Brad Lea
References and Links Mentioned:
1) LightSpeed VT
2) The Hard Way Book
Subscribe & Review To The RUN GPG Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Career #Entrepreneur #Brad Lea