Dr. Glidden - Everyone Is Sick And I Know Why
Today we are talking to an outspoken advocate of science-based clinically verified licensed and regulated naturopathic medicine, who brings over 30 years of experience to bear. Dr. Peter Glidden.
Dr. Glidden is the author of two books, he has given over 150 lectures worldwide since 2009. He has appeared on numerous tv and radio shows promoting naturopathic medicine.
Over the past 30 years, Dr. Glidden has helped thousands of people get on the other side of health ailments through the use of naturopathic medicine. On today’s show, Dr. Glidden discusses why everyone is sick and why people are getting sicker. He breaks down why the current medical system in North America is broken, how the current medical system was started and how it has maintained exclusive control by the pharmaceutical companies.
Dr. Glidden breaks down different medical modalities. Allopathic medicine vs. Holistic medicine. He also discusses what you can do right now to be healthy during the current Covid-19 situation.
“From a purely scientific objective, data-driven point of view, holistic medical interventions for viral infections are much more cost-effective, much safer, and, more clinically effective than conventional medical treatment.” - Dr. Peter Glidden
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What’s the leading cause of death in the USA
- What the difference between Reductionism and Naturopathy
- 12 Foods you should never eat
- What are 90 essential nutrients
- Why you must supplement your diet with nutrients The benefits of naturopathic hydrotherapy
- Why inflammation is the root cause of all disease
- The difference between being physically fit and healthy
- How disease sets into the body
- What is one of the keys to longevity
- What changed Kobe Bryant’s surgeon’s mind
- How to stay healthy as a busy entrepreneur
- How to strengthen your immune system
Contact Dr. Glidden
References and Links Mentioned:
1) 90 Essential Nutrients
2) Attempt A Cure
2) The Md Emperor Has No Clothes
Subscribe & Review To The RUN GPG Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Career #Entrepreneur #Dr. Glidden