How Crypto Currencies And Digital Assets Will Affect Your Real Estate Business Now And In The Coming Years – Ross MacDonald
On this episode we pick Ross MacDonald’s brain about the future of Bitcoin in real estate.
By David Morell & Corey Propp
Ross MacDonald is a visionary. He knows that crypto currencies are having a major impact on the global economy.
Knowing the information about crypto currencies was severely lacking, Ross published Canada’s first crypto currency magazine. Ross is the founder of the Blockchain Business Magazine.
Blockchain Business Magazine’s mission is to educate the public about crypto currencies. His magazine can be found across Canada in over 120 stores.
On this episode we pick Ross’s brain about the future of Bitcoin in real estate. Ross breaks down Libra – Facebook’s new crypto currency – and tells us where the future is headed in blockchain technology.
“So we have a borderless currency and now have a borderless real estate market. The interesting thing about that is that bitcoin was designed to be permission-less and to eliminate banks.”
- Mark Zuckerberg and Libra Coin and being summoned to Congress again
- How Blockchain is changing the real estate industry
- How Hut-Eight leveraged Bitmain technology in Medicine Hat Alberta
- The volatility of Bitcoin
- Why it’s important to educate yourself on crypto currency
- Why Bitcoin is popular for moving large sums of money for real estate
- Fractional real estate ownership
Contact Ross McDonald
David Morrell & Corey Propp
1) Facebook Libra Coin
2) Hut 8 Mining
3) Andreas Antonopoulos
4) Satoshi Nakamoto
1) The Internet Of Money -Andreas Antonopoulos
2) The Bitcoin Standard – Saifedean Ammous
Thanks for tuning into this weeks episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Bitcoin #Blockchain #Crypto Currency #Libra #Real Estate #Ross MacDonald