James Harris - Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles
We're back and on today's show, we're joined by James Harris who is one of the stars of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing LA. James is an amazing guy who is extremely passionate about real estate. We talk about his daily routine, his journey into real estate, the funny story of how he and his partner David Parnes were cast for Million Dollar Listing LA and some funny stories from the show.
We also talk about how the importance of branding correctly and being consistent and being in front of people. James also discusses the importance of networking, understanding what is going on in the market and the importance of the first impression. When you're done listening to this episode, be sure to check out our show we recorded with Million Dollar Listing New York star, Ryan Serhant who also gives amazing advice for building and scaling your real estate business.
"So being different, thinking outside the box, being creative as the single-handed most important thing in this business and what is it about you that's going to make somebody want to work with you versus the next person." – James Harris
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How James starts off the day that allows him to conquer whatever challenges he faces
- How James got into real estate and the bizarre story that led him across the pond to LA
- How James and his business partner were cast on Million Dollar Listing LA
- Why it's important to be authentically yourself
- Why hard work is what truly makes you successful
- Why it's better to not start something new if you're not going to be consistent
- Why it's important to network with and knowing your competition
- How mindset and creativity are keys to success
- The single most important you should do in your business
- The key to differentiating yourself in your business
- How to conquer FEAR…
- And much much more!
Contact James Harris
Subscribe And Review To The RUN GPG Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week's episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Branding #Entrepreneur #Jasmine Daya Lawyer