Len T. Wong – Success Secrets Of A Real Estate G.O.A.T. And How He Has Sold Over 1 Billion Dollars In Real Estate
In this episode, Len discusses the secret of his success and gives valuable tips for real estate agents to improve their business.
Len T. Wong, the G.O.A.T. as he has been affectionately called – Greatest Of All Time because he has consistently ranked among the top one percent of Canadian real estate professionals.
Len was born and raised in Calgary and has followed in his fathers footsteps. His father was an early adopter of innovation in the real estate industry who created the MLS® System. He also built five real estate offices in Calgary and Edmonton.
In this episode, Len discusses the secret of his success and gives valuable tips for new and seasoned real estate agents to improve their business.
“I left RE/MAX because I felt with the opportunities with GPG and their vision, then our thing and I ‘m seeing where the future going into that situation is different and the traditional realtors systems I don’t think are going to work. So with some of our of innovative ideas that we’ve had, there was some really cool things, you know, like crypto”
Len T. Wong
- The single most powerful tool that will set you apart from the competition
- How that one tool helped Len build his career and team!
- How data and technology has changed and will continue to change
- Craziest story from Len’s career
- How to be successful as a new real estate agent. Lens shares a simple way for new agents to start their career off on the right foot!
- Do you know where to begin if you want to start a real estate team?
Contact Len T. Wong
David Morrell & Corey Propp
1) The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
2) Trillion Dollar Coach – Eric Schmidt
1) John Wooden
2) Michael Jordan
3) Larry Bird
4) Elon Musk
5) Steve Jobs
6) Alan Turing
7) Tim Ferris / Eric Schmidt Episode
Thanks for tuning into this weeks episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Calgary #Edmonton #Len T. Wong #RE/MAX