Brad Lea - Dropping Bombs With The Real – Part One
Brad Lea is a self-made entrepreneur. Brad has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing. He has trained and motivated thousands worldwide.
Brad’s podcast, Dropping Bombs, gives explosive strategies you can leverage to gain success in your personal life or business success.
In this episode, Brad does not disappoint. He gives strategies that will help you be a success in your personal life and your business.
Brad learned the hard way from an early age how not to do sales and that you need to be authentically yourself and the universe will attract people that are more supportive of your beliefs and views and will repel those who are not. Ultimately that is what you want.
After coaching and training thousands, Brad now works as a world leader in interactive experience-based training and communication systems with his Light speed training program.
Brad’s training has been instrumental in training some of the world’s most successful sales professionals.
His training methodologies have been leveraged with industry experts such as Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Grant Cardone, and many others.
“I always say the more hands you shake, the more money you make.”
When you’re finished this episode, check out our talks with, The Broke Agent and The Hardcore Closer
- Brad’s back story
- Brad’s morning routine
- Core values and authenticity
- Why you need to be grateful
- Having the proper mindset and perspective
- Why being a hard worker is not enough
- The power of social media
- The four ingredients to be properly trained
- Sell to people the way they want to be sold too
- The importance of seeking knowledge and continually educating yourself
- Find your tribe by creating a unique selling proposition
Books & Influencers Discussed
1) The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
2) Grant Cardone
3) Zig Ziglar
4) Tony Robbins
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!