The Single Most Powerful Tool You Can Use In Your Real Estate Business
A gigantic differentiator in any business is the USP. The Unique Selling Proposition. With well over 5000 agents in the city of Calgary alone you need a unique identifier to separate yourself from the rest of the pack.
After years of building a real estate team and brokerage. David Morrell delivers where the real estate industry is headed, what is important to stay relevant with customers, and what is needed right now in your business if you want to be competitive in todays market.
“If you don’t have a USP or uniques that make you different, you’re going to be left behind. If you don’t know what this is and you’re not able to articulate what makes you different, you’re going to be punched in the mouth real soon because this is the way people are shopping these days”
- What is a USP
- What makes companies like Uber and Amazon and Dominos so different
- Where did the USP originate
- Why differentiation is critical in your business
- What is a statistical USP
- How to generate inbound calls
- How agents are restricted from marketing themselves as an entrepreneurs
1) Craig Proctor Coaching
2) Kanye West
3) Theodore Levitt
4) Denzel Washington
1) Reality in Advertising – Rosser Reeves
2) The Hard Things About Hard Things – Ben Horowitz
Thanks for tuning into this weeks episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!
#Entrepreneurs #Unique Selling Proposition #USP